All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ASCMSE 2023 will be published in the SPIE conference proceedings, which will be archived in the SPIE Digital Library, and indexed by EI Compendex andScopus.
Note: All submitted articles should report original results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or being under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
The conference proceedings of ASCMSE 2022 have been indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
Submit to SCI journal
Call for Excellent Papers to SCI Journal（Submission with notes of "D226" will enjoy priority in review.）
Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals :
1. AIMS Mathematics（ISSN：2473-6988, IF=2.739, , CAS Q3）
2. Soft Computing（ISSN：1432-7643, IF=3.732, CAS Q3）
3. Annals of Operations Research（ISSN：0254-5330, IF=4.82, CAS Q3）
4. Plos One（ISSN：1932-6203, IF=3.752, CAS Q3）
5. Symmetry-Basel（ISSN：2073-8994, IF=2.94, CAS Q4）
6. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks（ISSN：1550-1329, IF=1.938, CAS Q4）
7. Electronics（ISSN：2079-9292, IF=1.938, CAS Q3）
For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact: MS. Liao 13922151646